The Android Notifications Menu frequently fills up so fast, it’s easy to close those on one tap without properly checking it. If you’ve done this, and think you might swipe the important notification accidentally, don’t worry still there is a way to recover it. For this, you will not require rooting your device. So here I will show you the trick to Recover Lost Notifications On Android.
Recommended: How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Recover Lost Notifications On Android
Note: This trick only works on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or above. For this purpose, we used Stock Android Lollipop.
Here are the Steps to follow:
- Go to Home Screen of your Android Device.
- Long-tap on an empty space on your Android Home Screen, then tap Widgets.
- Swipe left (or scroll down) until you get to the Setting Shortcut Widget.
- Long-tap on the Widget until your Home Screen appears, then drag it to the Home Screen anywhere of your choice.
- In the Setting Shortcut Menu which appears on your screen and scrolls down and taps on Notification Log.
- A Notification Log Shortcut icon will appear on your Android screen, just tap on that and you’ll access your Notification History.
- Once you are in the Notification Log, you will see the active notifications in white color and notification which you are closed that are in grey color. You can tap on the grey notification and it will be taken straight to the source of notification.
This is our trick on How to Recover Lost Notifications On Android. I hope that you guys have found it helpful. If you have any queries or confusion left on your mind related to this article, then comment them in comment box down below. I can get back those as soon as possible I can.
Was it interesting? If it, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives too. You may never know that your share may be helpful to many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.